Men’s Blucher Shoe: Olive LE
We blend the construction of a classic moccasin with a traditional blucher’s open lacing system for a shoe that cradles your foot in comfort and is easy to step into and take off. Uppers are tooled in Horween Premium pull-up leather or suede. Siped Boat outsoles are for superior wet or dry traction underfoot. Finished with lacquered eyelets and rawhide laces. Handmade in Maine.
- Handsewn for superior comfort and durability
- Offered in Horween premium leather
- True moccasin construction
- Traditional blucher styling for easy on and off
- Pull-up leather process boosts color variants, enhances sheen and makes the look of every shoe unique
- Quoddy insoles
- Lace-up with triple eyelets
- Lacquered eyelets resist rust
- Siped Quoddy outsoles offer optimal traction
- Made to Order in Maine
- Resolable when it’s time for a refresh*
*Please keep in mind some upper materials may be worn beyond repair. What you receive back is a pair of shoes that you can wear for years to come. (Environmentally friendly and obviously costs less than buying a new pair).
Fit Notes: True to size.
Custom (Made To Order) products are personalized based on your design choices and, therefore, not returnable for refund or exchange (unless there is a defect in material or craftsmanship of the product). We want you to love your new custom footwear purchase as much as we enjoy handcrafting them for you so if you are not 100% satisfied with your custom order, we will quickly address your concern. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (207) 853-2488 to discuss how we can help correct any issues. Most of the time issues are with fit and many of those be resolved and we will gladly work to adjust the fit for you: Of course, it’s best to minimize any fit issues ahead of your purchase so click on this link to see our fit guide or feel free to call customer service for direction ahead of time and we will help walk you through the process. For more information on our return policy, please visit this link.