Women's LE Lodge Moc: Cork Tipped Bison
Just keep them by the door, because they’ll be on your feet when you’re not wearing your Dorm Boot slippers. We build our Lodge Mocs by hand in true moccasin construction, sew them with beeswax coated thread and line them with the softest glove leather. Uppers are made with hot-stuffed and Cork Tipped Bison leathers and are designed to last a lifetime. The long-lasting Horween® Chromepak wrap outsoles wear wonderfully indoors and out. Handmade in Maine.
These are one special pair of Lodge Mocs
- True moccasin construction
- Cork Tipped Bison Leather Trim
- Hot-Stuffed upper leather with infused unrefined oils for a rich feel, unique color variances and natural water resistance
- Ultra-soft glove leather linings
- Horween® Chromepak wrap hot-stuffed leather outsole offers incredible durability and comfort
- Full perimeter lacing system adjusts to each individual foot for a secure, comfortable fit
- Rawhide laces
- Able to be refurbished and resoled when it’s time for a refresh*
- Made to Order
*Please keep in mind some upper materials may be worn beyond repair. What you receive back is a pair of shoes that you can wear for years to come. (Environmentally friendly and obviously costs less than buying a new pair).
Custom (Made To Order) products are personalized based on your design choices and, therefore, not returnable for refund or exchange (unless there is a defect in material or craftsmanship of the product). We want you to love your new custom footwear purchase as much as we enjoy handcrafting them for you so if you are not 100% satisfied with your custom order, we will quickly address your concern. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (207) 853-2488 to discuss how we can help correct any issues. Most of the time issues are with fit and many of those be resolved and we will gladly work to adjust the fit for you: Of course, it’s best to minimize any fit issues ahead of your purchase so click on this link to see our fit guide or feel free to call customer service for direction ahead of time and we will help walk you through the process. For more information on our return policy, please visit this link.