Men’s Coachman Driver: Tan
Our Italian-inspired drivers are made with the sleek, low-profile look that you’ve come to expect along with the expert craftsmanship and rugged durability that’s quintessentially Quoddy. Uppers are sewn by hand in rich pull-up leather or butter-soft suede. The comfortable and lightweight Split Vibram® Driver outsoles are designed in premium grooved rubber to grip pedals and other surfaces. Handmade and imported from our partner artisan facility.
- Classic low-profile driver upper in pull-up leather or suede
- True moccasin construction
- Stylish contrasting stitching accent uppers
- Pull-up leather process boosts color variants, enhances sheen and makes the look of every shoe unique
- Quoddy premium suede is hand-selected; the inside of the leather is rubbed to offer velvety softness and long-lasting wear
- Lined in leather
- Cushioned insoles
- Premium rubber Split Vibram® Driver outsoles offer lightweight comfort, flexibility and great grip on wet or dry surfaces
- Due to its low-profile construction, this style cannot be resoled
Fit Notes: True to size, for Narrow and Medium width. Wide width size up 1/2 size
Custom (Made To Order) products are personalized based on your design choices and, therefore, not returnable for refund or exchange (unless there is a defect in material or craftsmanship of the product). We want you to love your new custom footwear purchase as much as we enjoy handcrafting them for you so if you are not 100% satisfied with your custom order, we will quickly address your concern. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (207) 853-2488 to discuss how we can help correct any issues. Most of the time issues are with fit and many of those be resolved and we will gladly work to adjust the fit for you: Of course, it’s best to minimize any fit issues ahead of your purchase so click on this link to see our fit guide or feel free to call customer service for direction ahead of time and we will help walk you through the process. For more information on our return policy, please visit this link.