Mens Camp Boot LE: Brown Peanut
Camp Boots are built with our signature true moc construction and a higher profile that covers your ankles. The pull-up leather uppers are crafted for durability and long-lasting wear. Quoddy insoles are anatomically shaped and cushioned… This version has a Vibram Lug Outsole for superior traction and wear. Handmade in Maine.
- Handstitched for superior comfort and durability
- True moccasin construction
- Offered in premium pull-up leather
- 7" Height
- Pull-up leather process boosts color variants, enhances sheen and makes the look of every shoe unique
- Quoddy insoles
- Outsoles feature air-injected Vibram® Aircalla microcellular rubber with a multidirectional nub pattern for superior traction
- Rawhide laces
- Lacquered eyelets resist rust
- Resolable and repairable when it’s time for a refresh*
*Please keep in mind some upper materials may be worn beyond repair. What you receive back is a pair of shoes that you can wear for years to come. (Environmentally friendly and obviously costs less than buying a new pair).
Fit Notes: True to size.
Made to Order Product
Custom (Made To Order) products are personalized based on your design choices and, therefore, not returnable for refund or exchange (unless there is a defect in material or craftsmanship of the product). We want you to love your new custom footwear purchase as much as we enjoy handcrafting them for you so if you are not 100% satisfied with your custom order, we will quickly address your concern. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (207) 853-2488 to discuss how we can help correct any issues. Most of the time issues are with fit and many of those be resolved and we will gladly work to adjust the fit for you: Of course, it’s best to minimize any fit issues ahead of your purchase so click on this link to see our fit guide or feel free to call customer service for direction ahead of time and we will help walk you through the process. For more information on our return policy, please visit this link.